Personal Data Protection Statement
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 regulates the processing of personal data by the data user in a commercial transaction and protects the interest of the data subject.
The following statements explain the general terms of Lionsworld Business Centre Sdn Bhd (“LBC”) regarding the collection and processing of your personal data by LBC. LBC is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
- Your Consent
By providing your personal data to LBC, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by LBC in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to LBC, you warrant and represent to LBC that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by LBC in the manner set out herein.
- Notice and Choice Principle Statement
- LBC may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with LBC or for the purpose of LBC’s business activities. Such personal data may include (but not limited to) name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of spouse/children such as name and birth date, information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
- The personal data provided by you to LBC may be processed by LBC for the following purposes:-
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between LBC and you and/or your company;
- to communicate with you and/or your company;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by LBC;
- to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
- to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between LBC and you and/or your company;
- to conduct research, study, assessment, survey and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of LBC’s business activities;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to LBC, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to LBC;
- for recruitment of employees;
- for LBC’s internal record keeping; and/or
- other lawful business activities of LBC.
- The personal data provided by you to LBC may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- LBC’s subsidiaries within or outside Malaysia;
- LBC’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may be determined by LBC to be necessary or appropriate;
- financial institutions for purposes of facilitating payments and/or maintaining financial records in connection with the business or contract relationship between LBC and you and/or your company;
- government agencies and selected parties within or outside Malaysia including strategic partners that work with LBC in connection with LBC’s business activities or any event or programme;
- agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers of LBC;
- regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- any person to whom LBC is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or
- our shareholders.
- Generally, the personal data processed by LBC is collected from you or provided by a third party to LBC for the aforesaid purposes.
- Please note that your personal data is necessary for LBC to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
- result in LBC being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between LBC and you and/or your company;
- result in LBC being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by LBC; and/or
- result in LBC being unable to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you.
- If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to LBC in writing at the postal/email address specified
in paragraph 6 below.
- Security of Your Personal Data
LBC has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purpose of data storage or processing, we may transfer the personal data to a third party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia, under similar level of security measures.
- Changes To This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. LBC recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to LBC.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about this statement, you may contact at our LiveChat, or mailing address at:-
Lionsworld Business Centre Sdn Bhd
Suite: 33-01, 33rd Floor, Menara Keck Seng,
203 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.Email: enquiry -at- lionsworld -dot- com -dot- my
Tel: +603-2116 5888
Fax: +603-2116 5999